Lookdev experiments…

I’ve blogged before about sculpting some Batman character busts for 3D printing, there are now more than a few littering my desk at home, some finished, others abandoned. I was looking for something to run through the Prisma app on my phone and picked some Joker and Batman prints that I made last year. I ran each image through a number of filters and saved out the results, then hand painted some colour layers and lighting enhancements and composited them together to achieve the looks below.









~ by petemcnally on August 2, 2016.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: